homebridge-security-system to replicate actual alarm system
MiguelRipoll23/homebridge-securitysystem: Homebridge plugin that creates a security system accessory that can be triggered by HomeKit accessories.
Wire this up to a bunch of HomeKit contact sensors, cameras, motion sensors and the HomePod.
- Automatically set to Night mode at bedtime
- When sensor is tripped AND in night mode, blast siren via HomePods/all speakers
- Flip siren switch to turn off siren, turn off system, open up camera to inspect
- Automatically set off in the morning
- Automatically set to Away when I leave the house
Bonus: Build a shortcut to automatically dial 911 when siren is triggered. Or at least prompt me to do so.